Your data may be used by Zoom Photography Studio to advise you of products, services and special promotions. We may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text or email or social media.
We gladly accept all major international debit or credit cards except american express.
Once payment is made, you will receive a receipt and production will start. Depending on products ordered, production time may take between 1 and 6 weeks unless there are complications, which we will contact you.
Standard Royal Mail times apply.
Refunds & Exchanges
As all our products are bespoke to clients we cannot accept returns but if they are incorrect or faulty, we will replace them ensuring our clients are 100% satisfied.
Refundable Deposit Fee
You will be required to pay a deposit at the time of booking, this will be returned at the viewing presentation providing no appointments have been broken or cancelled with less than 72 hours notice.
If for any reason you cannot give us three working days notice (and we fail to resell your slot) it is our normal business practice to keep your reservation fee, to help recover some of our costs. Naturally we’ll take all possible steps to resell your appointment slot but its not guaranteed to happen.
All goods remain the property of Zoom Photography Studio until they are paid for in full.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.zoom-photo.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your relationship with us. We take seriously the trust you place in us and will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Terms of Business
Due to the custom nature of our service all sales are final. Goods are supplied upon the full price being received by Zoom Photography Studio. Goods are not supplied on either a sale or return, consignment or approval basis. The Client agrees that once the order has been placed, the order will not be cancelled or altered and no refund will be given. This does not affect the Client’s statutory rights.
- All goods remain the property of Zoom Photography Studio until paid for in full and will bear the Company name and signature.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure their order has been accurately documented on their invoice as changes made to the order will be chargeable in full.
- Copyright of all images remains the property of Zoom Photography Studio. Reproduction without written permission of these photographs by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited, and is a criminal offence under the 1988 Copyright Act.
- The Client grants all necessary permissions required by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 , to allow Zoom Photography Studio to use any images created under these terms as they see fit, including use for display, exhibition, advertising and competitions. Clients may generally be advised of such usage and may benefit from any competition prize monies.
- Zoom Photography Studio have a range of safety and protection policies in place. For copies of these, please ask a member of staff.
- Zoom Photography Studio has the right to charge interest on unpaid amounts at 8% above the Bank of England base rate. This will not apply to agreed extended credit unless scheduled payments are unpaid.
- Zoom Photography Studio may transfer all unpaid accounts to Daniels Silverman Ltd (or any other appointed debt collection service) for collection of which the client will be liable to pay all collection charges and costs which will be in excess of 15% of the debt and subject to VAT
- The placement of an order indicates acceptance of these Terms of Sale.