Pet Portrait Awards
Does your Dog have star quality? Could your Dog win the prestigious ‘Pet Portrait Of the Year’ award and £1000 prize money?
Register your Dog today!
The only National Pet Portrait Awards raising funds nationally for Dogs Trust & Guide dogs for the blind.
Entry to the awards requires a minimum of a £10 donation with this fee being donated directly to charaties to gelp the great work that they do in the UK. Other pets are welcome at the studio however only Dog Portraits can be submitted into this years competition.
Feel free to bring along the family for a portrait of all the family! You will have the opportunity to purchase prints from the session as a special discounted rate, should you wish to do this after your session.
Terms & Conditions ...
- Minimum £10 donation (per dog) to be paid to Dogs Trust/Guide Dogs at time of shoot via cash deposited in the collection tins in our studio.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Pet Portrait Awards promotions.
- Your portrait session may include other family members, but the image for the competition must be of one dog.
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only chance to purchase from the session.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Pet owners must be over 18 years old and personally attend session.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.